Monday, April 5, 2010

Happy Monday!

This is the first Monday in 3 weeks that it hasn't been raining. Thank goodness for that! This area sure does not need anymore rain!
Got a great deal on diapers this weekend at CVS. 2 packs of Huggies Little Movers and a 20 oz Sprite for under $5 plus $5 in ECB back so basically free! I'm starting to switch Nicole to the Huggies Little Movers as they tend to hold more (esp overnight) and they have much better coupons than Pampers.
Nicole has been super cranky lately. I think she's cutting quite a few teeth including molars. It probably hasn't been helping that she has been crying herself to sleep lately because she just doesn't want to go down for bed. Nothing has changed in her routine so I'm not sure of the issue. Hopefully it gets better soon.
Overall it was a good weekend. We enjoyed the weather. Mark and I went for a ride on the bike, I had forgotten how much fun it was to be on the back of a bike. I haven't been on one in almost 2 years.

1 comments:

The Redhead Riter said...

I sure wish it would rain here because the pollen is still sooooooooooooooo thick!

Post a Comment