Monday, April 12, 2010

let's just say

this weekend is not one I wish to repeat anytime soon. I'm not going to go into details for the privacy of my relationship but I was stupid and I screwed up which I am more than willing to admit. The only thing I'll offer up is that I need to work on communicating with Mark more. Maybe it's time to try the Love Dare again...

Friday night my friend Jess came over and she dyed my hair for me. It's now a dark brown red color. I need to get a picture of it. I really like it. I think it suits me really well.
Saturday I went for my physical therapy consult, he really thinks he can help my back which is a huge plus. I'm going 3 times a week to start out and going from there. Huge plus is there is NO COST!
Sunday Mark, Nicole and I went up to visit my gramma. She is not doing well. She has psoriasis of the liver which is weird because she doesn't drink at all and never has. She hasn't been eating and has been sleeping alot. I have a feeling it won't be too much longer till she is gone. It was really tough for me seeing her that way. She basically raised me and is like a mother to me.
Oy I'm sure it's going to be a long week too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment